OPPORTUNITIES FOR ARTISTS AT THE ART LEAGUE OF LONG ISLAND!
The Resident Artist Membership 2020 – 2021
Deadline to Submit Applications Has Been Paused in Light of Uncertainty Surrounding the COVID-19 Pandemic. Plans are to Reopen the Application Process in the Fall…
The Resident Artist Membership is self-guided program based on independent study and a dedication to progressing in professionalism in each participant’s individual artistic practice.
The Resident Artist membership includes the following benefits:
- 50 free hours of instructed class time per semester- Participants will be able to attend up to 50 hours of instructed class time each semester for the duration of the Artist Resident Membership. Classes must reach minimum enrollment, and may not exceed maximum enrollment in order to be eligible for this offer. Resident Artist Members will be required to pay in full for additional instructed class time hours that exceed the 50 hours.
- Exhibition Opportunities
- Unlimited use of Open Studios during scheduled open studio time and additional hours in which studios are unused.
- Opportunity to teach a One-Day Workshop in the Summer of 2021 – Use the education during your year of study at the Art League to design a one-day workshop that expresses your point of view and strengths as an artist through teachable skills
- Free admission to ticketed Art League events and lectures
- Access to the Lorraine Graves Grace Memorial Library of over 2,500 art books
- Promotion of you and your work on the Art League website and social media