Please Hold the Dates- Exciting Art Season Ahead with Lots of Fun Museum Events, Art Shows/TV Screenings, Festivals and even a library showcase to present my father’s latest work and catch up with everyone.
Studio News Updates
It’s been a Busy year in the studio for both ART & TV and we’re excited to share a Solo “Eastern Long Island Series” Multi-Media Exhibition of Art & Video that will showcase the beauty of the East End and our family’s heritage. We will also be presenting “LIFE GOES ON PART 2″, which will continue to showcase the lighter side of Vietnam. It was a true honor, as my father received a Medal recently representing “50 Years” since returning home from Vietnam.
Stay Tuned for Previews -Visit www.artfeelingsjm.com and follow Instagram @artfeelingsjm.
Trailer: “A Journey Through ART of the East End.” https://www.artfeelingsjm.com/
1.East End Arts – Mosaic Festival – May 29th Sunday- 12 – 5PM- E. Main Street, Riverhead, NY. JM Art Pieces at “Porch Sale”
2. Southampton Artists Association Memorial Day Exhibit- May 25th -June 5th- Reception 5/29 Sun 4-6 Southampton Cultural Center – 25 Pond Lane, Southampton. JM will have 2 paintings in the Exhibit
3. Water Mill Museum – 30th Annual Members Art Show- May 26- June 12th
OPENING RECEPTION- JUNE 4th SAT 4-7 PM- 41 Old Mill Rd, Water Mill, NY
JM will have 2 Paintings that represent his Family heritage on View.
4. Parrish Art Museum -Hamptons PechaKucha Night -June 3rd -FRI 6-7pm
279 Montauk Hwy, Water Mill, NY
John will be presenting 20 Slides that share his Eastern L.I. heritage through his ART Journey.
You can purchase tickets either for In-person or the Livestream. **Reaches 700 Cities
PechaKucha is free for Members, Nonmembers ($12 adults/$9 seniors/Free students & children). Or pay online, or call the museum to reserve tickets over the phone at 631-283-2118.
5. Westhampton Library – JM ART SOLO Showcase -JULY MONTH -7 Library Ave,Westhampton Beach,NY
Visit “Code Blue” Store located down the street at 96 Main St. to see JM paintings on View all Season.
6. East End Food Market -JM Art on View/Sale -AUGUST MONTH- Wed/Fri 12-6 PM 139 Main Rd, Riverhead, NY
7. Southampton Cultural Center – SOLO Exhibit “Eastern Long Island Series” Art & Video, Plus a VETERAN’S DAY Premiere of “Life Goes on Part 2″ Exhibition of ART, Video and Photos w/Event (Double header screening of Life Goes On Part 1 & 2)
Nov 4- Nov 21, 2022 (Fri-Sun 12-4PM plus Thurs 11/10 12-4pm,
EVENTS SAT 11/5 4-6PM w/Starbucks (possibly 11/6 instead. Will Confirm soon!) & VETS DAY FRI 11/11 2-5 PM EVENT w/Starbucks)
Can’t wait to see you! Have a Safe & Healthy Season!
Feel free to call with any questions # 917 414 7452/ email@example.com